Summer in Antholz
The magical mountains of our holiday region in the Kronplatz are an ideal destination for excursions for hikers and mountain enthusiasts. The choice of hiking and mountain climbing opportunities is virtually unlimited and provides the right option for every need and taste. Be it a family-friendly hike to the Rasen Biotope with its fascinating wetlands and small lakes, a beautiful walk around Lake Antholz, or a hike across mountain pastures and peaks to the Sattler Saddle boarder pass – you are spoilt for choice.
In Antholz, you won’t just find breath-taking mountain scenery of the Rieserferner and views all the way to the Dolomites , but also experience the famous South Tyrolian hospitality on mountain pastures and in huts with traditional culinary treats.
Lovers of Nordic Walking will be crazy about Europe’s biggest Nordic Walking park, the Nature Fitness Park Kronplatz-Dolomiti. The park offers 275km of hiking paths, with both easy paths as well as more demanding ones on different elevation levels. All trails have been marked with signs.
Nature Park Rieserferner Ahrn
The Nature Park Rieserferner Ahrn holds the biggest amount of glaciers among all South Tyrolean Naure Parks. At the end of the valley of Antholz you can find the third biggest natural lake, Lake Antholz, which is a popular destination for tourists and hikers in summer. This area has fantastic fresh air and a lovely atmosphere.
Our services for hikers:
- Active guide for your special holiday experience and personalised trip advising
- Hiking equipment rental: Backpacks, hiking sticks
- Picnic basket rental for a tasty outing in the country
- Free use of public transportation in South Tyrol with the Holidaypass Premium
- Comprehensive activity programme and excellent discounts at local service providers thanks to the Holidaypass Premium