Hot days in Antholz
The natural landscape surrounding the Rieserferner Ahrn natural park impresses with imposing mountains, a dreamy view of the Dolomites and, of course, the clear water of Lake Antholz. You will find the refreshment you seek here on hot summer days. Active explorers can enjoy a summer holiday in South Tyrol between the forest and rocks on well-signposted hiking paths and explore the Antholz valley.
Whether it’s by foot or by bicycle, pleasurable or exhausting – all options are on the table for you. Those seeking relaxation will appreciate the numerous marked hiking paths and the undiscovered forest at their doorstep. Others would rather explore the unique countryside from the seat of a bicycle. Our bicycles and modern e-bikes make your cycling tour through Southern Tyrol a true experience. Quaint farms and imposing mountain peaks characterise the landscape and surround every excursion through the Antholz valley with a wonderful backdrop.
We gladly invite you to take part in our guide excursions. Our active guide Pauli will show you the Antholz valley’s most beautiful places and has the right route handy for any demand. A day on the green pastures of the GC Pustertal’s golf course provides a comfortable change.
During the summer, South Tyrolean cities and villages will entice you with numerous events and festivals and invite all guests to take a stroll through their alleys.
Our services for summer holidaymakers:
- Active guide for your special holiday experience and personalised trip advising
- Bicycle and ultra-modern e-bike rentals
- Hiking equipment rental: Backpacks, hiking sticks
- Free use of public transportation in South Tyrol with the Holidaypass Premium
- Comprehensive activity programme and excellent discounts at local service providers thanks to the Holidaypass Premium