High mountains, gorgeous hiking paths, ski resorts with plenty of snow, clear lakes, culinary delicacies, and a rich culinary offering await you in South Tyrol and in the Antholz valley and much more. Take some time and come see the South Tyrol region’s diverse leisure offerings for yourself.
The South Tyrolean mountain landscape and Lake Antholz offer you ideal sports and activity options year-round. Naturally, this also holds true for our sports offering at our Alpenresidenz Antholz active wellness hotel.
- Lake Antholz, Biathlon Centre (winter and summer biathlon)
- Dolomites UNESCO World Natural Heritage – whether its walking, hiking, snowshoe hiking, or skiing – the Dolomites are a true experience any time of the year
- Messner Mountain Museum Corones - South Tyrol’s highest mountain at 2,275 m above sea level
- Shopping & Sightseeing in all South Tyrolean cities and vicinities (Bruneck, Brixen, Bozen, Cortina,…)
- Sports and Activity Programme at our hotel
The summer in Antholz is as diverse and multifaceted as South Tyrol’s natural landscape; no two days are alike.
- Hiking, biking, mountain biking
- Mountain climbing, rock climbing, rafting for more action in your summer holiday in South Tyrol
- Golfing at GC Pustertal – the golf course in South Tyrol with a unique panorama
- Enjoy nature at the Rieserferner-Ahrn Natural Park
It goes without saying that a premium cross-country ski resort awaits you in the Mecca of the international Biathlon elite. The excellent Kronplatz ski resort is very close to skiers.
- Antholz Biathlon Centre: Cross-country skiing and biathlon
- Kronplatz ski resort: Skiing and snowboarding in the country’s top ski resort
- Winter hikes, snowshoe hikes, tobogganing, ski touring in the Antholz winter landscape
- Curling, ice skating, ice hockey
Our services for all mountaineers in the summer and in winter:
- Active guide for your special holiday experience and personalised trip advising
- Hiking equipment rental: Backpacks, hiking stick, snow shoes
- Bicycle and ultra-modern e-bike rentals in the summer
- Cross-country pass available at the hotel
- Shuttle service to the Biathlon arena in Antholz in the winter (on request)
- Free use of public transportation in South Tyrol with the Holidaypass Premium
- Comprehensive activity programme and excellent discounts at local service providers thanks to the Holidaypass Premium