WELLNESS & RELAXATION
The wellness concept that Falkensteiner hotels follow is know as Acquapura SPA, meaning "pure water" in Italian. While this concept is incorporated in all hotels, the theme of water itself can be interpreted to mirror each particular hotels aesthetics and surroundings.
"Thalassa" is the Greek word for "Sea". Already over 300 years ago people had begun to discover the healing powers of the sea and to make use of them regularly. Salt water, sunlight, algae, mud and sand are some of the natural ingredients used in our SPA area.
Wellness & SPA HIGHLIGHTS
- Acquapura Thalasso & SPA Center Borik spanning over 2,500 sq m
- Gym and cardio fitness
- pool area with heated in- and outdoor pool (29 °C / 84 °F)
- SPA Lounge with choice of teas and aromatic waters
- Sauna area with aromatic steam bath (45 °C / 113 °F), Finnish sauna (90 °C / 194 °F), heated outdoor Jacuzzi (29° C / 84 °F) with sun terrace, cold water channel, Kneipp treading pool, ice spring, relax zone with water beds
- Thalasso & SPA treatments: massages, body and beauty treatments, aromatic baths, scrubs, hand and foot care (additional charge)
- Solariums and Private SPA (additional charge)
- High-quality cosmetics by Babor, Phytomer, Sothys etc. (additional charge)