- Learn piste sports in small groups or private lessons
- A wide range of activities for children and families in the Montafon ski area of Golm
- Lunch supervision incl. food at children's courses
- Golmi kindergarten
- Children's gondola: On request, children can be picked up by a ski instructor from the Golmerbahn Latschau cable car in the morning and brought back in the evening after the ski course.
- Final ski race: Every Thursday with Golmi
On your skis, get set, go! Mascot Golmi is supported by professionally trained staff in teaching our young guests how to ski in a playful way. In the course of the varied weekly programme, learning success and fun in the snow go hand in hand.
Group lessons from 4 years
Bambini lessons for children from 3 to 4 years of age
- Number of participants: Group courses are offered from four persons, Bambini lessons from two persons.
- Children's gondola: On request, children can be picked up by a ski instructor from the Golmerbahn Latschau cable car in the morning and brought back to the Golmerbahn Latschau cable car in the evening after the ski course. Registration until 14.00 the day before at the Grüneck ski school office. Price: € 5,00 per day and child
- Lunchtime childcare: Price: € 15,00 per day and child
- Group allocation and assembly point: Group allocation for all children will take place from 9:30 a.m. in Golmi Land, directly at the top station of the Golm cable car.
- Ski race: Every Thursday
In order to make your dream of idyllic turns on snowy slopes come true, experienced snow sports instructors teach you in groups. A pleasant atmosphere is essential for learning new skills.
For beginners with no previous knowledge, we offer the beginners' course.
Group courses for advanced learners are available on request.
Number of participants: Group courses are offered for groups of four or more.
Our trained snow sports instructors will introduce you to your first attempt on the board. Learn the perfect technique and get an insight into special topics like piste freestyle, deep snow etc.
We offer beginner courses and courses for advanced learners with first board experiences.
A minimum age of 9 years is recommended.
Group courses for beginners on Monday mornings, group courses for advanced learners on Monday afternoons.
Number of participants: Group courses are available for groups of four or more.
Whether skiing or snowboarding course, whether beginner or advanced level - we offer private individual courses for all those who want individual supervision for their own snow adventure. The programme is based exclusively on your personal wishes and needs.
A unique experience awaits you in the course of our Silvretta Ski Safari on the Silvretta-Bielerhöhe. Climb snow-covered heights in an exciting way with a private guide from the Schneesportschule-Golm.
Prices: On request
Minimum number of participants: from 5 persons
Children: from 10 years
Meeting point: on request and can be arranged individually
Important: Only on request and only in appropriate snow and weather conditions.
© Golm Silvretta Lünersee Tourismus GmbH, Stefan Kothner