- Breakfast included for all direct bookers
- Free use of the 300 sqm Acquapura City SPA
- Wireless LAN throughout the hotel
- Modern fitness studio with high-tech cardio equipment
- Daily newspapers and magazines
- From Executive Rooms free access to our Rooftop Lounge
From 3.00 pm
Until 12.00 pm
Early Check-In and late Check-Out
On request, depending on the availability
Falkensteiner Hotel Bratislava
Pilárikova ulica 5
SK-811 03 Bratislava
Whether from the airport or from the train station: request our transfer service for your individual pick-up.
Request transfer service here
The price for a parking space in the underground garage with a direct access to the hotel is
€ 3,20 per hour
€ 28 for 24 hours – special discounted rate for our accommodated guests (arrival Monday–Thursday) only available at reception
€ 21 for 24 hours – special discounted rate for our accommodated guests (arrival Friday–Sunday) only available at reception
€ 35 for 24 hours
Monday to Friday from 6.30 to 10.00 am
Saturday and Sunday from 7.00 to 11.00 am
Monday to Friday 12:00 to 02:00 pm
Daily from 8.30 am to 00.30 pm
Acquapura City Spa
07.00 am - 11.00 pm
03.00 pm – 11.00 pm
24 hours per day
After a long day it's time to relax at the exclusive Acquapura City SPA of 300 sqm located on the top floor of our hotel.
- Sauna area with Finnish sauna and steam bath
- Relaxation room with terrace
- Cardio fitness area with a spectacular view of Bratislava Castle
Open daily from 07.00 am to 11.00 pm
All areas in the hotel are non smoking areas.
You want your dog to enjoy your vacation as much as you do? In the Falkensteiner hotels we also grant your beloved four-legged friend a welcome home feeling and offer everything a dog's heart desires. We look forward to welcoming you and your faithful companion to our hotel. Your dog may accompany you in the room, lobby area and bar. However, the restaurants, pools and spa area are reserved for vacationing humans.
Per night/dog, 25€ will be charged (without food).
VetLINE 24H Veterinárna Nemocnica
Staromestská 596, 811 03 Bratislava, Slowakei, (+421254412869)
Vegan, gluten- and lactose-free cuisine – holistic Wellness
Today many people have food intolerances or want to abstain from animal products entirely. For us, it goes without saying that we add to your holistic wellness on holiday, as well as with respect to food, by catering to your individual dietary requirements. In our restaurants vegan meals are available on request. From tofu to seasonal, home-made vegan dishes, and special commercially-available vegan convenience products, seasonal fruit and sorbets. For breakfast enjoy seasonal products such as fruit, vegetables, jams and margarine. We are happy to serve you vegan spreads when you order in advance. Gluten-free and/or lactose-free products such as pasta, baked goods, cheese and sausage products, spreads and cereals are all available on request.
If you have a diet which is vegan and/or gluten or lactose-free, we request that you inform us at the time of booking or a couple of days before you arrive.
Unless otherwise stated in the offer, the following general conditions apply to cancellations:
Cancellation until 6.00 pm of the day of arrival is free of charge. After 6.00 pm of the day of arrival, 90% of the total amount of he booked stay/package will be charged. In case of a no-show, unused rooms or an early departure, we reserve the right to charge 100% of the total amount.
Your room bill can be paid cash, with your bank card, VISA card, Mastercard, Diners Club, American Express or JCB
Since we know that booking a trip currently causes insecurity for many people, and because we would like to remove this worry from our guests, we have developed a Premium Corona Travel Insurance for you with HanseMerkur Versicherung. Should you be unable to start your trip or have to depart from your trip earlier due to a Covid infection or suspected case of infection, the insurance will cover your entire travel costs without deduction.
The following scenarios are covered:
- A quarantine ordered in written form by the public health department or doctor
- The transportation by third parties (e.g. airport personnel) or the entry into the rental object is denied by the owner at the beginning of the journey
When cancellations are not covered:
- Out of fear of infection (even with high infection numbers on site)
- Because of the belonging to the so-called 'risk group'
- Due to general exit limitations or travel warnings
Read more about our insurances here.
There are a large number of barrier-free areas in our hotels. Of course, we will also be happy to help you overcome any obstacles and assist you whenever necessary.
The following rooms of the Falkensteiner Hotel Bratislava are accessible barrier-free:
- Some rooms (please ask for availability in advance) incl. special equipment, e.g. walk-in shower, special toilet, emergency buttons
- Two barrier-free rooms available
- All publicly accessible areas incl. restaurant, bar and conference rooms
- Spa and fitness area