- Several sea-facing flats (40, 60, 80 or 100 m²).
- 2 outdoor pools with sun loungers and umbrellas exclusively for Senia guests
- Various culinary experiences within the resort
- Possibility to organise breakfast or half board service within the resort
- Sports facilities: 7 tennis courts (from April 1st), 2 multi-sports courts, 2 paddle tennis courts, 2 volleyball courts and mini golf
- Fortis Club - 800m² fitness area, fun zone, bowling and gaming zone
- Dogs welcome all year round (extra charge)
- 10 minutes by car from Zadar
- Direct flights from Vienna, Prague, Krakow, London, Paris, Brussels and Amsterdam
Do you have a special craving for pizza? Or would you prefer sushi? In the evening would you like to go out with your partner for a really romantic meal? Apart from the excellent hotel restaurants at Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Iadera***** or at Falkensteiner Family Hotel Diadora****S you have the choice of many different restaurants and bars at your disposal, which offer a wide culinary variety.