Hotel Park Punat - NEW for summer 2017FFFF
A four-star paradise for families set in the middle of an evergreen park, it lies directly on the coast of the island of Krk in Croatia, in the idyllic village of Punat. It is the ideal destination for an unforgettable family holiday with a wide variety of leisure programs and is located only a few minutes away from the beautiful beach and its crystal-clear water.
The architects Duspara and Travaš put a lot of thought and effort into the selection of colours and materials for the new Falkensteiner Hotel Park Punat in Croatia. Their goal was to make sure that the hotel would fit into the Mediterranean surroundings. The ceilings in the hotel, for instance, are made out of a material reminiscent of ship‘s rigging. The colour palette is kept in Mediterranean pastel tones. You will feel as though you‘re right on the sea during your stay in the family hotel, allowing you to thoroughly enjoy your family holiday.
Highlights At the Hotel Park Punat - NEW for summer 2017FFFF
- 194 modern double rooms, connected by a covered walkway, idyllic family surroundings
- Child-friendly, all-inclusive Falkensteiner service
- Large outdoor pools with two child-friendly waterslides
- Expansive outdoor surroundings with a sun terrace and plenty of lounge chairs
- Magnificent location by the sea in the centre of the village of Punat and only a few minutes walk to the beach
- Falky-land children’s world, indoor playground with a clear view of the park
- Inviting indoor family area with a movie theatre and stage
- Extensive sports and entertainment programs
- Hotel's own minigolf course and table tennis
- Perfect for your family holiday on the Island of Krk, in Kvarner region, Croatia
- Holidays with your pet for € 10 per night (feed not included)