In love with Falkensteiner
No matter if you’re newly in love or have been married for years: a romantic getaway for two is a great idea for every phase of your relationship. Sunsets by the sea, breathtaking mountain views, enchanting castles – Falkensteiner Hotels are the perfect setting for your unforgettable romantic holiday!
A real insiders’ tip for lovebirds! Conquer the highest mountain summits as well as the heart of your partner during an unforgettable hike to the most beautiful spots of Austria and South Tyrol!
Enjoy some extra romance in the mountains …
- … on a hike to the summit with a record in the summit book
- … during an exclusive couple treatment
- … with some breakfast in bed: because it doesn’t get more comfy than in your pyjamas …
- … while trying something new: create new memories and get even closer to your partner
One of our top places to be for romantics is Hotel & Spa Alpenresidenz Antholz. The romantic mountain hotel is surrounded by breathtaking landscapes and offers countless opportunities to spend some unforgettable one-on-one time. Explore the Kronplatz hiking region, discover the unspoilt nature and relax in the exclusive 1,000 m² Acquapura SPA.
You think that sports and romance are a perfect combination? Then Hotel Schladming in the Austrian province of Styria is your place to be! No matter what time of year you visit, the mountain world is always your oyster. For some unforgettable days of skiing or cross-country skiing in winter or long alpine pasture hikes in summer. Or: for simply doing nothing at the hotel’s heavenly Acquapura SPA.
Romantic Falkensteiner hotels in the mountains of Austria and Italy:
- Hotel & Spa Carinzia
- Hotel & Spa Falkensteinerhof
- Hotel & Spa Bad Leonfelden
- Hotel & Spa Sonnenparadies
- Hotel & Asia Spa Leoben
One thing’s for sure: Action and romance are a perfect combination when it comes to holidays in Austria and South Tyrol!
Romantic city trips
A short trip to one of Europe’s most beautiful cities is a highlight in every relationship. For instance, how about a visit to the history-steeped city of Vienna? Or Prague, the city of a hundred spires? No matter if you prefer the capital of Austria or the picturesque city by the Vltava River, there’s sure to be plenty of romance in the air!
Your romantic city trip to Vienna:
- The most romantic spots of the city, among them Schönbrunn Palace, St. Stephen’s Cathedral and the Kuffner observatory, are only a stone’s throw from your hotel.
- Our tip: Go and see the epitome of love, Gustav Klimt’s famous painting “The Kiss”, at Belvedere Palace!
Your couple’s getaway to Prague, the city of a hundred spires:
- City meets romance at City Hotel Maria Prag – at the hotel’s Aquapura SPA, during a delicious breakfast or while exploring the city.
- Your holiday home is the perfect base for a wildly romantic night visit to nearby Prague Castle.
- Our tip: Attach a love lock to Kampa bridge and throw the key into the Vltava River below!
Are you ready for a romantic city trip? What are you waiting for …
It’s a well-known fact that the way to a man’s (and woman’s) heart is through his stomach. And Schlosshotel Velden, arguably Carinthia’s most romantic holiday accommodation right by beautiful Lake Wörthersee, is the perfect place for it. After all, their gourmet cuisine is famous for its mouth-watering creations. The five-star luxury hotel stands for pure romance – from its stylishly luxurious rooms and suites to the picture-perfect ambiance.
Our tip: Schlosshotel Velden is the perfect wedding location for the most beautiful day of your life!
Romantic holidays by the sea
Hotel Adriana in the Croatian region of Dalmatia is a romantic hideaway for two right by the sea. In line with their motto “Just you & me”, the hotel is nestled in a romantic, isolated location. The quiet pool area with spacious sun terraces and the private sandy beach are ideal spots for romantic moments as a couple.
Premium Collection Hotel & Spa Iadera is another great place to get to know Croatia from its most romantic side. Situated on the dreamy Punta Skala peninsula near Zadar, the hotel offers countless highlights:
- 6,000 m² Acquapura SPA with oriental Hamam and panoramic earth sauna
- exquisite Alpine Adriatic Cuisine to tickle your taste buds
- ideal location for couple activities: from snorkelling to excursions to the island of Pag
For a bit of original Italian romance, head to Hotel & Spa Jesolo. The new Falkensteiner five-star hotel at the Upper Adriatic coast is the perfect place to experience “la dolce vita”. Couple highlight: A day trip to Venice!
Wellness for lovebirds
How about a romantic weekend in the green heart of Austria? With its private corridor to Asia Spa Leoben, Hotel & Asia Spa Leoben is a perfect place to relax and caress your senses. Let your Qi (“vital energy”) flow with the help of Far Eastern relaxation methods at the Asia Spa and enjoy up to 16 creatively staged sauna infusions every day.
Ready to cuddle and relax? What are you waiting for …
One thing’s for sure: In the mountains, by the sea or in the city – a romantic holiday with Falkensteiner Hotels is bound to be an unforgettable experience!