Falkensteiner Business Hotels
A total success
If you’re looking for the perfect business hotel, you should definitely take a look at Falkensteiner Business Hotels. Right in the buzzing heart of the city or in the green surroundings – all of our business hotels offer unrivalled comfort and amenities for business travellers.
All Falkensteiner Business Hotels at a glance
Successful business travel in Europe
Austria, the Czech Republic, Croatia, Serbia. No matter where your next business trip takes you – there’s a Falkensteiner Business Hotel bound to be waiting there for you!
Business people who travel a lot need different things than holiday guests. Luckily, all Falkensteiner Business Hotels are tailored to the needs of business travellers – with comprehensive breakfast options, functional rooms and great business travel offers.
Did you know? Breakfast at Falkensteiner Business Hotels is tailored to the needs of business travellers, offering everything you need for a successful start to the day.
Hotel rooms made for business trips
No matter if you’re staying at Schlosshotel Velden or a city hotel in Belgrade – every room offers great amenities for business travellers. Free WiFi, a relaxing bathroom and a bed made for the sweetest of dreams are only a few of the rooms’ features. Browse the Falkensteiner Business Hotels and fall in love with the different room categories!
Business travels to European cities
Austria, the Czech Republic, Serbia, Slovakia – frequent business travellers to these countries will love Falkensteiner Business Hotels. Where is your next business trip headed to?
Business Hotel in Prague
Prague is not only the “City of a Hundred Spires”, it also is the biggest and liveliest business hub of the Czech Republic. As the country’s capital city, Prague is one of Europe’s most visited cities – also among business travellers! Thanks to the city’s first-class infrastructure, many companies have their headquarters or offices in Prague.
- Hotel Maria Prag: A couple of years ago, Hotel Maria Prag was declared the city’s top four-star city hotel – and rightly so! After all, it’s not just a great choice for business events, but also located right in the heart of Prague’s Old Town. From there, it’s particularly easy and quick for business travellers to reach the city’s business hotspots. 2 multi-functional conference rooms, an Acquapura City SPA, underground parking, perfect location – what more could business travellers ask for?
Business hotel in Belgrade
The rising star among European cities! In the past years, Belgrade has gradually become one of Europe’s business hotspots. And that’s no surprise considering that the busy metropolis is just perfect for visionaries like you! Situated at the River Danube, Belgrade is an ideal choice to combine business with sightseeing.
- Hotel Belgrade: 700 m² of meeting area, 6 conference rooms – the biggest one offering space for up to 300 people – and a business lounge with city views. No wonder Hotel Belgrade is so popular with business travellers! The Acquapura City SPA on the hotel’s top floor boasts a sun terrace as well as a gym, making it the ideal place to relax and let off steam after a long day.
Business hotel in Bratislava
Bratislava is a hidden gem right by the River Danube. Known as the “City where you find Real Life”, Bratislava is getting increasingly popular with companies and enterprises from all over Europe. For a special sightseeing highlight, visit the city’s enchanting landmark castle by night!
- Hotel Bratislava: The 4-star hotel is the perfect place to relax after a long day – and not just because of its great location in the centre and its unique lifestyle atmosphere! The hotel boasts a 600 m² meeting and conference area as well as convenient underground parking.
All capacities of Falkensteiner Business Hotels at a glance – from Austria to Croatia and Serbia!
Business hotels in Austria’s countryside
You’re planning a bigger meeting, team-building event or important business date? Thanks to the Falkensteiner Hotels in Carinthia, Upper Austria, Styria and Burgenland, you can combine them with some great outdoor experiences. After all, there’s no better place to unwind after a long day than surrounded by beautiful nature!
- Hotel & Spa Carinzia: Thanks to the Carinzia Conference Center, the business hotel in the Carinthian mountains offers everything you need for successful days and relaxed evenings. Find out more about Carinzia Conference Center …
- Schlosshotel Velden: Doing business at a former palace is bound to be a success! This Falkensteiner Premium Hotel is the perfect place for extraordinary events. Send us your enquiry now!
- Hotel Schladming: The four-star superior hotel in the heart of Schladming is only a short walk from congress Schladming, Styria’s most modern event location. The hotel boasts 4 daylight conference rooms, state-of-the-art technological equipment and a professional team. More details on Hotel Schladming …
- Balance Resort Stegersbach: 377 m² of state-of-the-art rooms for conferences and events, 5 conference rooms, 2 board rooms, 3 open-air seminar areas in the hotel’s 10,000 m² gardens, a gourmet restaurant … Balance Resort Stegersbach is the No. 1 choice for relaxation and successful business events! Find out more and book your next business trip!
- Hotel & Asia Spa Leoben: You think that the best ideas are born outside? Then why not host your next business event in an outdoor location? Thanks to the spacious gardens of Hotel & Asia Spa Leoben, that’s easy! In case of bad weather or if you need special technology, there is a 700 m² meeting and convention area waiting for you inside. Find out more!
Book your next business trip to a Falkensteiner Business Hotel!