Right by the valley station for the Nassfeld ski and walking arena at 600 m above sea level. Nearby lakes: Lake Pressegg (15 km), Lake Weißensee (30 km), Lake Wörthersee (80 km).
- Klagenfurt (A2): approx. 1 hour
- Salzburg (A10): approx. 2 ½ hours
- Munich (A10, A8): approx. 3 ¾ hours
- Vienna (A2): approx. 4 ¼ hours
from the north/east:
A10 Tauern motorway to Villach or A2 to Villach, at Villach interchange take the A2 to Italy, leave at the Hermagor exit and turn left on to the B111 and continue as far as Tröpolach/Nassfeld.
from the south:
23 toward the Ital. border, then on the A2 to Villach, leave at Hermagor exit, then turn left taking the B111 as far as Tröpolach/Nassfeld.
from the west:
Felbertauernstrasse or Pustertalerstrasse towards Lienz, drive though the town of Lienz towards Carinthia, turn right in Oberdrauburg on to the B110 Gailbergstrasse, turn left in Kötschach on to the B111 Gailtalstrasse and continue as far as Tröpolach/Nassfeld.
- Airport Klagenfurt (KLU): 90 km, approx. 1 hour
- Berlin, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Munich, London Stansted, Vienna
- Airport Udine (UDN): 104 km, approx. 1 ¾ hours
Find more informtation about the shuttle service here