Family & Kids
boredom doesn't stand a chance!
The younger guests are well cared for by our professional animation team. The ever-changing in- and outdoor-program for all age groups leaves nothing to be desired. The Falky Land is a great adventure world with a kids playground and adjacent wading pool. The giant waterslide or the streaming channel turn even adults into children and our animation team gives its best to make all “children” have a great time.
The children are separated into different age groups (Mini, Midi, Maxi) and are entertained with great contents. Our children’s entertainment program and childcare are offered from 01.06. till 30.09., 7 days a week.
- Falky Land, our spacious children’s world spanning over 180 sq m with indoor playground, crafts area and kids cinema
- Childcare from 3 - 12 years at the Falky Land
- Children’s disco
- Outdoor children’s playground with adjacent wading pool
- Mini animation program from 3-7 years
- Midi animation program from 7-9 years
- Maxi animation program from 9-12 years
- Activity program for children, teenagers and adults (from 01.06. till 30.09.2018): soccer, beach volleyball, outdoor badminton, boccie, children’s Olympics, treasure hunts, water games, intro sport courses, stretching, water gymnastics, aerobic, tennis, ping-pong, tournaments and competitions, sports program (pilates, step training, latino dance, zumba)
- Entertainment program (from 01.06. till 30.09.2018): live music in the evening, karaoke shows, performances
- Baby equipment upon request: stroller, high chair, baby bath, baby potty, bottle warmers, baby monitors, hypoallergenic bedding, crib, bed rail
- Pool area with outdoor pool and waterslide as well as streaming channel
- Water sports centre
- Sony Playstation PS4 Game corner
OUR TIPS FOR A PERFECT FAMILY VACATION
- Boat trip to the National Park Kornati Islands - beautiful coves, ideal for snorkelling and diving are awaiting you
- Trip to the National Park Krka Waterfalls with traditional water mills
- Trip to Paklenica National Park and the merciless canyons of the Velebit mountains
- Trip to the Plitvice Lakes National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Experience the history of the Romans and Venetians in the Old Town of Zadar which history goes back more than 3,000 years
- Half-day excursion to the world’s smallest cathedral, the healing mud fields, sand beach or the well-known salt production plant in the royal city of Nin or Pag Island