- A wide range of sports and recreational activities
- Horse-drawn carriage rides on request
- Sightseeing and shopping (Linz, Freistadt), Mühlviertel museum route, World Heritage Site of ˇCeský Krumlov (Czech Republic)
- Vltava reservoir in South Bohemia
- Hiking, Nordic walking, horseback riding, mountain biking, cycling, segway
- Bike & E-Bike rental at the hotel
- 5 golf courses in the region. GC Mühlviertel St. Oswald (25 km) offers you free unlimited golfing for the duration of your stay!
- Cross-country skiing (9 km marked cross-country skiing track and 9 km cross-country skating track)
- Sternstein ski lifts (small ski area, 4 km away): skiing, snowboarding
- Guided snowshoe hikes and husky sledges on request
Segways are very popular with our guests, this probably has to do with the fact that they can be used on the numerous tarmac, forest and field tracks that surround our hotel. Most guests can reach cruising speed after learning techniques to coordinate and balance easier. Our Segways have two speed settings, riders can regulate their speed up to a maximum of 20 km/h.