Near the Katschberghöhe at 1,650 m above sea level, south of the Tauern, on the boundary between the Austrian provinces of Salzburg and Carinthia, in the heart of a ski area and region noted for its natural beauty. We recommend you bring snow chains with you!
- Salzburg (A10): approx. 1 ½ hours
- Ljubljana (A10, A2): approx. 1 ¾ hours
- Munich (A10, A8): approx. 2 ¾ hours
- Vienna (S6): approx. 3 ½ hours
By motorway from the north:
Take the A10 motorway to Villach − St Michael exit − follow St Michael − after 3km turn right on to the B 99 Katschberg federal highway – after approx. 6 km on the Katschberghöhe, turn left approx. 300 m below the Katschberghöhe.
By motorway from the south:
Take the A10 motorway to Salzburg − Rennweg exit − follow the B 99 Katschberg federal highway for approx 5.5. km − turn right approx. 300 m below the Katschberghöhe.
- Salzburg: approx. 3 ¼ hours
- Ljubljana: approx. 1 ¾ hours
- Munich: approx. 5 hours
- Klagenfurt airport (KLU): 117 km, approx. 1,5 hours
- Salzburg airport (SZG): 115 km, approx. 1,5 hours