- -20% up from 3 nights in the travel periods 12.04.19 - 04.07.19 and 08.09.19 - 23.11.19
- -10% up from 3 nights in the travel periods 05.07.19 - 02.08.19 and 25.08.19 - 07.09.19
- -10% up from 7 nights in the travel period 03.08.19 - 24.08.19
- Valid until 31.03.2019
- Guided activity programm
Falkensteiner ¾ board:
- Welcome Home Drink with prosecco for parents and welcome juice for kids
- Generous breakfast buffet with many regional fresh ingredients, great variety of local farmhouse bread, homemade marmalades and jam, juices, fresh fruits and freshly prepared egg dishes at our show-kitchen
- Snack buffet in the afternoon with sweet and savory delights
- Delicious dinner with choice menu from our kitchen
- Themed evenings: South Tyrolean farmer’s evening with local dishes, Dolce-Vita-evenings and dessert buffet with sweet treats, Candle-Light-Dinner with finger food, Alpe-Adria evening with local and Italian specialties
- Weekly aperitif at our hotel bar
- We offer special meals for people with intolerances, allergies or special nutrition needs
- Tea, fresh water and seasonal fruits in our sauna area
- Relax and well-being in our swimming and wellness area Acquapura SPA on 1.400 sqm with heated indoor pool and yearlong heated outdoor pool, sauna area with panorama sauna, Finish sauna, herbal sauna, steam bath, relax area and outdoor area as well as a fitness area
- Massage and beauty area with a great variety of treatments (subject to charge)
- Sauna bag at your disposal during your stay with cuddly bathrobe, slippers and towel
- 6 steam sessions (3 times a week)
- Lady-sauna in our outdoor sauna (2 times a week)
- Weekly long sauna evening for relaxing moments
- Use of spa area until 8pm on departure day (subject to charge)
- Personal hiking guide for insider advice and individual holiday highlights
- Guided activities and excursions with our hiking guide:
- Excursion to the Dolomites
- Excursion to the known Fane Alm
- Excursion to the Fundres Mountains
- Sunrise hike including ascent and descent on the Jochtal before breakfast
- Morning run in the wood (40 minutes / once a week)
- Picnic hike for adults and children to the picnic area close to the river with barbecue
- Easy themed hikes such as Kneipp hike, castle hike, Törggele hike, breath-hike, pleasure hike and cultural hike (approx. 2 hours)
- Walk in the evening through the idyllic village of Valles with grog
- Family hike (doable also with buggys)
- Nordic Walking through the fresh summer air with MARLEEN
- Guided bike tours
- Rent of mountain bikes and e-bikes (e-bikes subject to charge) for bike tours through the region
- Rent of hiking sticks, hiking maps of the region and backpacks
- Interactive map of trails with excursion suggestions to download on your devices
- Premium partner hotel of the Golf Club Pustertal with many advantages such as golf trial lessons for everyone interested
- AlmencardPLUS: participation at the active program (valid in summer saison and depending on the different openings)
FAMILY AND CHILDREN
- Falky-Children’s playroom with many games for our youngsters
- Falky-Teens-room with foosball table, Air-Hockey and Play-Station for teenagers
- Childcare from 5pm to 9pm for children from 3 to 10 years in July and August (6 times a week)
- Family area in our restaurant with big family tables
- Child buffet for kids from 3 to 10 years in our family area of the restaurant
- AlmencardPLUS: Participation in the kids program of the region with climbing lessons, knight games, rafting and much more (valid in summer saison and depending on the different openings)
- Rich and various evening entertainment program:
- Swinging music evenings with live music
- Family bingo for funny evenings
- Atmospheric cocktail evenings at our bar
- Evening walks in warm summer evenings
- Parlor games for funny evenings with family and friends
- Reading room with different literature, regional and international magazines and newspaper
FURTHERMORE IN OUR HOTEL
- Wi-Fi in the whole hotel
- Interactive system with all information about the hotel and the region
- Deposit for your bike and golf equipment
- Parking space and garage (garage subject to charge) direct at the hotel
- Charging station for electric cars
- AlmencardPLUS: unlimited access to the cable cars of the ski and hiking area Gitschberg Jochtal hiking area, free use of all public transport means (bus, train), free entry to over 80 museums and exhibitions in South Tyrol and the possibility to take part to many free side events every week and much more (valid in summer saison and depending on the different openings)
Package prices do not include the local tax € 2,30 per person and night from 14 years
Offer not combinable with vouchers and other discounts
For any question don’t hesitate to contact us: +39 0472 54 71 65
Book your offer
Check in: from 2.00 pm
- Early Check in on request and availability € 40,- per room
Check out: until 10.00 am
- Late Check out on request and availability € 40,- per room
- Our Acquapura SPA can also be used on the day of departure until 8.00 pm (additional charge € 12,- per person).
Hotel & Spa Falkensteinerhof
Pichlstrasse/Via Pichl 21
We recommend you to purchase travel cancellation insurance.
In case of illness or accident, HanseMerkur accepts the resulting cancellation costs. Additionally, we will replace non-used travel days in case of an early return home. So book in time at least one month prior to arrival your Falkensteiner Hotel Cancellation Insurance.Travel Insurance
Parking space and garage (for charge) direct at the hotel
The 1,400 sqm sized Acquapura SPA area is the heart of our hotel.
Acquapura SPA Products
Take a piece of wellness home with you! You can buy our high quality Acquapura SPA products at the reception.
- Indoor pool with a whirlpool corner
- Heated outdoor pool
- Sauna area with a Valser steam room, cold plunge pool, steam bath, log cabin sauna, whirlpool
- Sun lounge and relaxation rooms
- Massages, cosmetics and special Guinot beauty treatments
- Small fitness room
¾ board plus
The ¾ board plus contains breakfast, lunchtime buffet, sweets or typical salt snacks and hot soup in the afternoon and dinner. If you booked a room with breakfast only, ¾ board plus can be bokked for a supplement.
VEGAN, GLUTEN AND LACTOSE-FREE CUISINE - HOLISTIC WELLNESS
Today many people have food intolerances or want to abstain from animal products entirely. For us, it goes without saying that we add to your holistic wellness on holiday, as well as with respect to food, by catering to your individual dietary requirements. In our restaurants vegan meals are available on request. From tofu to seasonal, home-made vegan dishes, and special commercially-available vegan convenience products, seasonal fruit and sorbets. For breakfast enjoy seasonal products such as fruit, vegetables, jams and margarine. We are happy to serve you vegan spreads when you order in advance. Gluten-free and/or lactose-free products such as pasta, baked goods, cheese and sausage products, spreads and cereals are all available on request.
If you have a diet which is vegan and/or gluten or lactose-free, we request that you inform us at the time of booking or a couple of days before you arrive.
- 07.30 am - 10.30 am
- 01.30 pm - 04.30 pm
- 07.00 pm - 08.30 pm
- daily: 12.00 am - 08.00 pm
- daily: 12.00 am - 08.00 pm
- daily: 07.00 am - 08.00 pm
Beauty and Massage
- daily: 11.00 am - 07.00 pm
- daily: 07.00 am - 10.00 pm
- daily: 07.00 am - 10.00 pm
daily: 07.00 am - 10.00 pm
Please find the fitness room downstairs. Opening hours are daily from 07.00 am to 07.00 pm. Keys can be obtained at the reception desk. No entrance for children under 15 years.
Ski and hiking region Gitschberg Jochtal is the ideal destination for holidays in South Tyrol. Relax in the surroundings of South Tyrol's mountains and discover marvellous landscapes all around Hotel & Spa Falkensteinerhof.
Our four legged guests are allowed in the room, in the lobby and the bar area. Please understand that they are not allowed in the restaurant & Acquapura SPA area. € 10/night (feed is not included).
All areas in the hotel are non smoking areas.
Your room bill can be paid cash, with your bank card, VISA or Master Card.
As soon as your reservation has been confirmed, an advanced payment of 15 % of the total amount has to be made. With the advanced payment your reservation is warrant. Short term or last minute bookings need a credit card guarantee.
IBAN: IT21O058 5658 3000 0357 0014 990
BBAN: O 0556 58300 0035700 14990
Unless stated differently in the offer, following general cancellation conditions apply:
- Cancellation until 14 days before arrival is free of charge.
- In case of a cancellation within 14 days before arrival, we will charge the following cancellation fees:
- 13 days to 7 days before arrival: 45 % of the total amount
- 6 days to 1 day before arrival: 75% of the total amount
- On the day of arrival, in case of a no-show, unused rooms or an early departure we reserve the right to charge 100 % of the total amount.
We recommend you to purchase travel cancellation insurance.Hotel Cancellation & Travel Insurance
Be Part of the Spirit! Register now as Blue Spirit Member at spiritclub.falkensteiner.com and immerse yourself in a world of exclusive benefits.
- € 25 voucher as a welcome gift
- Exclusive members offers with discounts or added value
- 5 % Discount Blue Spirit
Your benefits :
- Valid in all Falkensteiner Hotels & Residences
- Freely selectable amounts starting with € 30
- Easy payment by credit card, bank transfer ( online bank transfer) or prepayment
- Instant download and PDF shipping when paying by credit card or immediate transfer
- Redeemable at the hotel or for online booking on the website www.falkensteiner.com