The Antholz Valley, the cross-country skiing Mecca for anyone that wants to discover an untouched winter landscape on cross-country skies. In our little paradise, you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for: The cross-country loipes (more than 60 km) are very well prepared each day and lead through romantic forests submerged in snow, right across Lake Antholz to the foot of the Staller Saddle. Whether skating or in the classic style, you can enjoy the entire Antholz Valley on your skis. Starting from “Biathlonzentrum Südtirol Arena” at Lake Antholz near our Hotel & Spa Alpenresidenz Antholz to Niederrasen. We also offer cross-country skiing lessons with professional coaches.
Biathlon Centre Antholz
At the Biathlon Centre Antholz, biathlon races are organised for companies, leisure and sports clubs, clubs, and school classes with individual as well as relay team rankings. On Tuesdays and Fridays the Biathlon Centre organises guided tours through their grounds. They offer activity programmes in winter and summer alike.
Our services for cross-country skiers:
- Cross-country pass available at the hotel
- Shuttle service to the Biathlon arena in Antholz in the winter (on request)
- Ski depot at the hotel with waxing available
- Cross-country beginner’s course (classic) for adults and children 5 years or older at the Biathlon stadium, Sundays 7 January – 25 March 2018 (*except 21 January and 11 February 2018), organised by the tourism association. Accessible with the Holidaypass Premium
- Cross-country beginner’s course (skating) for adults and children 5 years or older at the Biathlon stadium, Mondays 8 January – 26 March 2018 (*except 15 January and 12 February 2018), organised by the tourism association. Accessible with the Holidaypass Premium