In our adults only wellness hotel, your well-being is our top priority. Leave everyday life behind and immerse yourself in a world of deceleration, where active regeneration in harmony with the beautiful surroundings plays a central role. With a holistic pampering concept, we offer our guests the perfect blend of pure enjoyment and soothing relaxation.
The gentle hilly landscape on the edge of the Bohemian Forest offers plenty of opportunities for sporting activities in the fresh air all year round, in addition to a magnificent backdrop. We know about the important effect of exercise on physical and mental recovery and promote your balance on all levels.
Actively recharge your batteries and bring body and mind into balance. Hikes and gentle exercise sessions provide vitality, healthy, organic cuisine strengthens the body from the inside out and the break from everyday life lets your mind return home refreshed and inspired. Our focus on slow living activities & mindfulness can also be integrated into your day-to-day life in a sustainable way.
Mindfulness can be learned - being aware of the moment, feeling yourself and looking ahead with a benevolent eye. In the form of retreats with special focuses, we offer the following mindfulness activities at regular intervals:
- Yoga & fascia training
- Meditations (e.g. with singing bowls)
- Mindfulness training
A healthy mind lives in a healthy body - what was recognised thousands of years ago has lost none of its relevance to this day. In order to accompany you on your way to holistic fitness, we offer these activities:
- Bootcamp: Circuit training with our fitness coach Alex
- Personal Training: Including a preliminary consultation and an individual training plan to take home
- Varied workouts according to our weekly activity programme
- From the hotel directly onto the trail: Cross-country skiing in the idyllic expanse of nature. Ski rental at the hotel, guided tours also available on request.
- Snowshoe hikes in a peaceful atmosphere through the forests of the Mühlviertel
- Ice skating on numerous natural ponds and artificial ice rinks
- A wide variety of hiking trails lead directly away from the hotel, covering all lengths and levels of difficulty
- The hotel's own running training sessions in preparation for numerous running events in the region
- Special activity programmes with sports stars Manfred Pranger & Reinfried Herbst await you at regular intervals
- Biking in the Mühlviertel highlands: In the surrounding area you will find numerous well-signposted cycle paths that will take you as far as the UNESCO city of Krumau, in the neighbouring Czech Republic. Rent an e-bike at the hotel and choose a suitable route - the MüLi navi app will suggest suitable routes depending on your ability
- Golfing in the midst of a beautiful hilly landscape - green fee included in the St. Oswald Golf Club
Come to rest in the idyllic Mühlviertel hilly landscape and let the expanse of the surrounding highlands take effect on you in mindful moments. Become one with nature, experience meadows and forests up close and personal and discover the benefits of a climatic health resort. Power spots will give you new energy and vitality.
The forest offers deceleration and inspiration, raises new questions and at the same time knows how to provide answers.
"Shinrin Yoku" - Forest Bathing
Forest bathing has been proven to have a positive effect on the organism and revitalises the spirit. In the Mühlviertel forests, you learn with a forest bathing master to actively perceive nature - many people also experience a conscious encounter with themselves in the process.
The moor forest as a habitat
On moorland forest walks you can feel the energy of the forests and breathe deeply again. Once a week we offer our guests guided hikes, but you can also explore the forests on your own - with a map in your luggage. The element of moor is also used in treatments in the spa area, where it unfolds its health-promoting effects.
The Mühlviertel is known for its special power places. Visit these sites in the immediate vicinity of the hotel and consciously take moments of tranquillity that will provide you with new energy.
Yoga exercises and positive affirmations have a lasting effect through the energy of certain stones.
A few times a year, our guests also have the opportunity to join a guided hike by fairy godmother Nina Stögmüller. At selected stopovers, you will learn exciting legends and stories about the region.
We understand enjoyment as the holistic interplay of several components: The balance of physical and mental well-being is essential here. A culinary voyage of discovery through the region, gentle exercise sessions and deep relaxation can be excellently combined and ensure pleasurable moments - also in the course of our aromatic excursions.
Collect local (medicinal) herbs with a self-appointed 'herb witch' who knows the area and gain comprehensive knowledge about their use during a guided hike through the Mühlviertel countryside. Afterwards, the herbs are processed into herbal salt together.
This hike also combines nature and pleasure in a tasty way: After the guided mushroom picking, you will cook together in our show kitchen.
Culinary bike tour
Explore the taste of regional delicacies on a circular bike tour and take a piece of your holiday home with you at tastings on farms.