Deceleration. Quiet. Breathing deeply. Letting go.
At a time when everything has to be fast, now and perfect, these words have become the new epitome of luxury. And what people most yearn for is above all one thing: time – time without end.
Starting from 10 September 2017, Falkensteiner Balance Resort Stegersbach will be offering just that – and more. With the new concept "Time without End", the five-star hotel invites you to an exclusive world of relaxation, well-being, natural purity, and of experiencing with all the senses. And it is doing so as the first Falkensteiner Premium Adults Only Hotel for adults aged 16 and over.
Adults, couples and parents often have different demands when it comes to holidays, that precious time when you get to put yourself first again for a while. The new Balance Resort Stegersbach concept caters to these specific needs and preferences with loving attention to detail and with all the creature comforts that come with the Falkensteiner Premium Collection.
"Time without End" also means time you spend caring for yourself, becoming aware of your needs and giving your health a treat in a holistic way. The many new innovative highlights and offers in Falkensteiner Balance Resort Stegersbach come to your aid:
- Mobile-free zones - to rediscover the enjoyment of silence.
- Personal assistant - to delegate responsibility for a change without having to worry about anything
- Consultation by health and diet experts - to give your body a treat, in addition to your mind
- Support by sports physicians and fitness coaches - to leave nothing to chance when it comes to working out
- Digital detox seminars - just to be "off-line" for a while and to tune in to yourself completely
- Activities in nature - to rediscover the value of natural purity
- and much more.
Both indoors and outdoors, the new Falkensteiner Balance Resort Stegersbach offers a wide range of ventures and activities under professional guidance. This offer ranges from health-promoting workouts like tsar, qi gong and yoga to our holistic health weeks. From workouts to cycling, hiking, Nordic walking, golfing and riding to creative workshops such as gardening, cooking and lots more.
SPA – NEW!
In keeping with the new concept, Falkensteiner Balance Resort Stegersbach itself is also undergoing a complete renewal, renovation and conversion for you, in order to shine with renewed splendour come end of August. The Falkensteiner Acquapura SPA is also being rejuvenated. With an added 300 sq. m., the Acquapura SPA area will be extended to over 2,700 sq. m. and feature an additional relax pool. An extensive range of wellness and beauty treatments with 100% cruelty-free products is available to you for your complete relaxation.
- 2,700 sq. m. Acquapura SPA
- Second infinity pool
- New sauna landscape
- Silent Room – rediscover silence
- Health and diet experts
- Fitness coach guidance and sports physician support
Living – NEw!
The rooms – including floors and bathrooms – are also being renovated for you and restyled in a fresh new look. In addition, many more suites will be available to you after remodelling. Also, a retreat area with a relaxing atmosphere of quiet awaits you, as well as a large collection of books and literature – the cosy, classy lounge character invites you to linger.
- Fresh new design for our rooms and bathrooms
- 17 new Junior Suites Deluxe for timeless elegance
CUISINE – NEw!
The cuisine also offers many new highlights: The restaurant area is being enlarged and given a new design. In the extended SPA Day Bistro, a feast for the eyes awaits you along with culinary delights and a show kitchen.
- New room look with more exquisite comfort in our "IMAGO" restaurant
- New SPA Bistro with generous garden terrace
- FreiRaum Lounge with living room flair at the heart of our glazed atrium
- New food concept "Healthy – Beauty – Low Carb – Metabolic – Vegan"
Yet, aside from the stunning location in the sun-spoiled, picturesque Southern Burgenland in the immediate vicinity of Austria's largest golf club, one other feature of Falkensteiner Balance Resort remains unchanged: the fabulous and familiar feeling of "coming home" when you enter a Falkensteiner Hotel. On that note "Welcome Home!"