Off to a winter holiday!
Spa and ski hotels
There is always a special kind of magic about a winter holiday in Austria or South Tyrol, with that snug warmth inside the hotel and a snowy winter wonderland right on the doorstep … The cold season is the time of year to go skiing and winter hiking. It is also the perfect opportunity for a very relaxed spa holiday.
If you are asking yourself where to go for a winter holiday, Falkensteiner knows the answer: to one of the Falkensteiner ski and spa Hotels. You can look forward to individual services developed specially to make your winter holiday uniquely enjoyable. So what is it that you wish for during your well-deserved ‘time out’ in winter?
Winter holiday in Austria and South Tyrol
Can we tempt you with a skiing holiday in one of Austria’s best ski areas? A spa weekend with that little bit of luxury? Or a family holiday for winter walking in South Tyrol? Of course, you are free to create your own mix of activities and relaxation. Among the numerous Falkensteiner hotels you will surely find the ideal place for your favourite combination of a winter holiday …
Skiing holidays full of possibilities
If you choose to spend your skiing holiday at a Falkensteiner ski hotel, you can be sure to find yourself in one of the top ski resorts of Austria or South Tyrol: Nassfeld, Katschberg, Planai-Hochwurzen or Kronplatz. You wish to stay at a hotel located right on the slopes? Anything is possible at Falkensteiner’s …
Skiing and snowboarding
- Cross-country skiing
- Skiing tours
- Winter walking and hiking
- Horse-drawn sleigh rides
- Fun sports: snow tubing etc.
Service highlights at Falkensteiner ski hotels
- Ski and equipment rental at the hotel or close by with ski and snowboard service for the hired gear
- Personalised advice and service provided by the Falkensteiner team
- Ski depot and drying facilities in the hotel for the safe storage of your skiing gear
- Rental of winter hiking equipment
- Skiing tour tips from the Falkensteiner team
Ski hotels in Austria and South Tyrol
- Hotel & Spa Carinzia in the ski area Nassfeld, access to the slopes right at the hotel and 2,400 m2 wellness and water world
- Hotel Schladming in the ski area Planai-Hochwurzen with 1,500 m2 water and spa area
- Hotel & Spa Alpenresidenz Antholz on Mount Kronplatz, South Tyrol’s number one paradise for cross-country skiers and biathletes
All Falkensteiner ski hotels at a glance
Pamper yourself with a winter spa holiday
Relaxing in a spa in wintertime is different: With the cold outside, your bathrobe feels all the cosier. With the glittering snow covering the world outside your window, the landscape seems all the more romantic. In other words: The chilly season makes you feel even more comfortable at the Acquapura SPA Wellness and Water World at your Falkensteiner hotel.
Your highlights at Falkensteiner spa hotels
- Acquapura SPA Wellness, Water & Sauna World
- Treatments: massages und treatments adapted to your individual bio-rhythm
- Private SPA: wellness for two
- Special spa treatments, depending on the region and focus
- Rich sports and fitness programme
Spa hotels in Austria and South Tyrol
- Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Bad Leonfelden: climatic health resort known for its Kneipp hydrotherapy with 2,500 m2 Acquapura SPA, sauna area und “Kneipp Pure Living” treatments
- Falkensteiner Hotel & Spa Bad Waltersdorf: 2,500 m2 Acquapura SPA with healing thermal water, ground sauna, “Styrian Nature Wellness”
- Hotel & Spa Falkensteinerhof: in South Tyrol with 1,000 m2 Acquapura SPA, aromatherapy, natural cosmetics, “South Tyrolean Mountain Wellness” and active winter programme (with trainer)
A seaside winter holiday to relax? Yes, please – at Hotel & Spa Iadera in Croatia with 6,000 m2 Wellness & Water World and Turkish hammam bath!
All Falkensteiner spa hotels at a glance
Family holidays in winter
We make your winter holiday with children a real pleasure. Whether you prefer skiing, winter walking and hiking or simply relaxing – the Falkensteiner family hotels provide you with everything you and your loved ones need!
Ski and spa hotels for your family holiday
- Spa hotels for families: Family Hotel Lido Ehrenburgerhof in South Tyrol with Falky’s Children’s SPA, children’s ski school at Mount Kronplatz, Baby Land, child-friendly meals, childcare and Winter Wonderland
- Ski hotels for families: Hotel Cristallo & Club Funimation Katschberg located at the centre of the family ski resort with the hotel’s own children’s ski school, ski rentals, Katschi’s Children’s World, Falky’s Children’s SPA, Falky-Land and childcare facilities
Taking your dog on a winter holiday? Of course – after all, he or she is part of the family! Discover dog-friendly Falkensteiner hotels for a winter holiday with your dog …
All Falkensteiner family hotels at a glance
Packing list for your winter holiday
- Skis and ski poles or snowboard
- Ski or snowboard boots
- Ski suit or ski pants and jacket
- Ski underwear
- Ski socks
- Ski goggles and helmet
- Hat or headband
- Winter gloves and scarf
- Sunscreen and sun glasses
- Winter boots or shoes for hiking
- Warm pullover or fleece sweater
- Hiking backpack
- Swimwear and shower sandals for spa holidays
Do you feel like a winter holiday in South Tyrol or Austria might be exactly what you need? Then don’t hesitate to take a look at our package deals – we may have the ideal offer for you!