Wellness holiday with dogs man shouldn't have to miss his best friend!
You want to spend a relaxing vacation with your dog and enjoy an excellent service for your four legged friend? The Falkensteiner Hotels offer everything for you and your dog’s welfare.
HIGHLIGHTS of A HOLIDAY WITH YOUR FOUR-LEGGED FRIEND
- Arrival package for each dog (treats, chew bone, etc.)
- Tips for walking paths (corresponding to weather conditions)
- Dog-walking service (upon request and reservation at the reception)
- Dog blanket, towel, feeding bowl and bandana (also available for purchase)
- Costs (based on your dog’s weight class) can be found in the hotel’s price list
Dear guests: Our fourlegged friends are welcome in the guest rooms, at the lobby and at the bar area. Kindly note that pets are not permitted at the Restaurant, Breakfast room, Pool, Spa & Wellness area.
RATE FOR A HOLIDAY WITH YOUR DOG
- € 15 per night (feed not included)
- € 10 per night (feed not included) at the Falkensteiner Hotel Park Punat
- € 25 per night (feed not included) at the Falkensteiner Residences Senia
- € 30 per night (feed not included) at the Falkensteiner Schlosshotel Velden
Are you feeling tired after a long day of travelling? Are you hungry or thirsty? Would you like to stretch your legs? No need to whine for attention – Falkensteiner’s thought of everything for you! Take a nice big drink of water from one of our drinking stations. After you’ve checked in, remind your owner to give you a few treats from our lovingly prepared arrival package. After that, you can freshen up a bit in your room and find a new spot to call your own, where your owner can put down your fantastic Falkensteiner dog blanket, chew bone and feeding bowl.
Later you should talk to your owner about our tips for various places where you can go for a walk and the areas where you can run free next to the hotel. Hopefully you’ll get a chance to meet other dogs there, and maybe you’ll even sniff out a new friend. Once you’ve found someone to share your chew bone with, the hotel offers a daily play hour (unsupervised) where you can romp around with your new-found friends and enjoy life to the fullest, without having to worry about any pesky traffic. And if you end up getting into a scuffle with any of the other dogs or you catch a cold, you can be seen immediately by our local veterinarian. Also, your owner doesn’t have to worry about whether your playmates have forgotten to have their annual check-up, because we only accept dogs with a valid certificate of vaccination and microchip at the hotel.