In the sunny village of Terenten
Our Hotel & Spa Sonnenparadies is located in the South Tyrolian sunshine village of Terento. Take the Sun Road to Terento, where you’ll stumble upon the most beautiful views – all the way to the peaks of the Dolomites. Besides a themed path devoted to the sun, you will find a sun playground with a Kneipp centre. Here you can enjoy the cool waters on hot summer days.
Terento is the village with the highest number of hours of sunshine in all of South Tyrol, and those sunny summer days beckon you to spend the day outdoors. The area offers numerous hiking possibilities to the mountain peaks of South Tyrol. Active holidaymakers will also pass by landmarks such as the old mills, and the rare earthen pyramids or the Aschburg on their hikes.
Some of the mills are still in use and grind the grain harvested in Terento to flour. During the Terento Melting Pot one can experience rural traditions first-hand while sampling typical dishes.
During the summer we will accompany you into the mountains 4x a week and offer you a daily programme that changes each week offers many outdoors activities. Be it on mountain hikes, cycling in the valley, or at the barbecue on our terrace – we’re glad to spend the summer with you.
Attention all climbing buffs!
South Tyrol has plenty of climbing parks and via ferratas. Lots of cliffs in Pustertal Valley have been bolted and made accessible for climbers. In the summer, climbing outdoors in nature lifts the spirits, ensures an inner balance and promotes a great sense of physical well-being. Pustertal Valley offers optimal conditions and lots of climbing parks with trails of varying difficulty. For an extra charge and on prior booking, we at Hotel & Spa Sonnenparadies in Terenten also offer climbing excursions.
In South Tyrol, climbing is an option no matter what the weather: whenever it rains, the climbing gyms in Bruneck and Brixen are the perfect alternative destination for climbing enthusiasts.
Our services for our active summer vacationers
- Weekly guided hikes and excursions
- Weekly nordic walking
- Breathing hikes for more body awareness
- Sunrise hikes for all early risers
- Weekly guided easy themed hikes for 1.5 hours
- Guided Kneipp hikes in Terenten
- Weekly guided mountain bike tour
- Rental of walking sticks and backpacks
- Private rental of mountain bikes and electric bikes (electric bikes for a fee) for bike excursions in the area
- Personal activity guide at the hotel for advice for special and individual holiday highlights
- Interactive hiking map
- Holidaypass Premium: Participation in the activity program of the region