SKI area NASSFELD
Nassfeld – one of the top ski areas in Austria, with 30 modern ski lifts and 110 kilometres of slopes – will be happy to welcome you!
Carinthia, located in the sunny south of Austria counts several ski areas among them Nassfeld, the biggest and most modern ski area in southern Austria. A great ski and winter sports pleasure awaits you there!
HIGHLIGHTS AT SKI AREA NASSFELD
- Access to the slopes from the hotel
- 30 ski lifts: 5 cabin railways 5 6-seater chair lifts , 4 4-seater chair lifts, 10 drag lifts, and 6 conveyor bels for skiers,
- 110 perfectly prepared kilometres of slopes: 11 km black (for advances skiers), 69 km red (for intermediate skiers) and 30 km of blue slopes (for beginners)
- The longest flood light ski slope of the Alps
- 7,6 km long valley run
- Separately marked snowboard & freeride area
- Snowpark Watschiger Alm
- Chill out areas with free wifi access and great view
- Ski Movie race tracks
- For those who love going fast and freestyle, you can rent your own action cam!
- The fastest cooking class of the world at Millennium-Express
- 25 ski huts & ski restaurants
A true highlight for all freestyle fans is Snowpark Nassfeld located in the area Gartnerkofel-Watschiger Alm. Here both skiers and snowboarders get their money’s worth and get to do their tricks on several different lines. From the beginner up to a pro line – with kickers, rails and boxes with different degrees of difficulty both freestyle rookies as well as pros find suitable obstacles. The setup furthermore is constantly being updated and therefore offers steady continuous variation. Moreover, freestyle workshops with professional coaches are being held free of charge at the snow park every Sunday.
SERVICES FOR FALKENSTEINER GUESTS:
- State-of-the-art ski rental at the hotel, incl. ski and snowboard service
- Ski depot at Falkensteiner Hotel: We carefully store and dry your ski equipment overnight.
- Nigh ski run
Off the slopes
- 80 km cross-country ski slopes (beginners, intermediate, advanced level), high run
- 55 km of winter hiking trails
- 5 toboggan run , 3 illuminated
- 7 km2 natural ice rinks at lake Weissensee & Pressegger See
- Horse carriage rides
- Husky tandem rides
- Ski tours
- Snowshoe hiking trails
- Ski & nature area Nassfeld/Carinthia