- The voucher is valid in all Falkensteiner Hotels & Residences
- Starting from € 30.00
- Easy payment with credit card, Sofortüberweisung or prepayment
- Voucher download and e-mail in PDF right after completed payment with credit card
- Redeemable directly in our hotels or during online booking at www.falkensteiner.com
Hotel & Spa Alpenresidenz AnterselvaFFFF
Idyllic mountain landscape in Anterselva
The Hotel & Spa Alpenresidence Anterselva is your idyllic retreat for your holiday in South Tyrol for two. It is considered a source of strength for connoisseurs and athletes. Familiar service, excellent cuisine, and the exclusive South Tyrolean mountain wellness invite you to be active, have fun and relax. Enjoy this dreamy location in the idyllic seclusion of South Tyrolean nature. Here you can breathe the pure South Tyrolean air that surrounds Lake Antholz.
The Alpenresidenz Anterselva is located in the middle of the South Tyrolean Mountains, close to the Dolomites. This spectacular mountain landscape offers nature aficionados a perfect holiday destination with numerous leisure opportunities and outdoor activities at any time of the year.
Discover the picturesque surroundings on hiking tours, relax next to the wonderful mountain lakes, or visit South Tyrol’s numerous cultural sites. The Biathlon center is only a few steps away from the hotel and offers athletic activities for everyone such as the summer biathlon, even in the hot months of the year. Whether you travel alone, as a couple or with friends you certainly won’t get bored with us.
You will not only find relaxation while hiking through the nature or unwinding next to the idyllic Lake Anterselva, but also in our Acquapura SPA Wellness & Water World. Here you will find everything you need to truly rejuvenate yourself within 1,000 m²: fitness, beauty, and wellness programs, exquisite spa and cosmetic treatments with high-quality products, an indoor and heated outdoor pool, many different saunas, Kneipp pools, rest areas with water beds, and much more. Our experience told us that this is the perfect way to supplement your active holiday in South Tyrol.
The room and suites offer a wonderful, cozy ambience and enough room for a carefree active holiday in South Tyrol and the hammocks on the suites’ balconies provide that special living experience during summer. The culinary pleasures and caring services of our ¾ Board await you in our restaurant area. Dishes of our Alp-Adria cuisine are prepared with the right amount of creativity and lightness and contain the best regional ingredients. A rich breakfast in the morning, a light snack with homemade delights in the afternoon, and alluring menus in the evening are waiting for you.
Take advantage of our holiday offers in Anterselva and enjoy the South Tyrol cordiality and hospitality.
Highlights At the Hotel & Spa Alpenresidenz AnterselvaFFFF
- An excellent kitchen with Alp-Adria dishes and an exclusive barbeque evening awaits you in Antholz
- Our hotel in Antholz is the ideal starting point for hikes & bicycle tours. High-quality bicycles (Rent and Go Ladstätter in Olang) and e-bikes (directly at the hotel) make every bicycle tour a memorable experience
- Welcome dog – your four-legged companion is very much welcome here
- You will find peace and the perfect retreat in the South Tyrol mountains at our hotel, situated near Lake Antholz
- Our active guide will accompany you in the summer to the most beautiful locations in the Antholz valley. The dreamy views will enchant you
- Antholz is a true Biathlon and cross crountry Mecca in the winter. Run right across Lake Antholz with cross-country skis – a winter spectacle!
- The creative culinary team in Antholz will gastronomically spoil you with regional delicacies and refined creations.
- You will be sure to find well-being at the 1,000m² Acquapura SPA. Soothing massages along with beauty and cosmetic treatments with products from Team DR JOSEPH ensure relaxation, inner balance, and visible beauty.
- Anyone looking for a quiet retreat will find the perfect place in Antholz’s wintery, idyllic nature.
- Our active guide will accompany you through the snowy forests and wintery landscapes in the Antholz valley during the winter. Whether it’s during skiing, snowshoe hiking, or winter hiking, you will feel this place’s magic.