- The voucher is valid in all Falkensteiner Hotels & Residences
- Starting from € 30.00
- Easy payment with credit card, Sofortüberweisung or prepayment
- Voucher download and e-mail in PDF right after completed payment with credit card
- Redeemable directly in our hotels or during online booking at www.falkensteiner.com
Hotel & Spa Alpenresidenz AnterselvaFFFF
Idyllic mountain landscape in Anterselva
The Alpine residence in Antholz is your romantic retreat for your holiday in South Tyrol for two. It is a source of strength for connoisseurs and athletes. Familiar service, excellent cuisine, and the exclusive South Tyrolean mountain wellness invite you to have fun and relax. Enjoy this dreamy location in the idyllic seclusion of South Tyrolean nature. Here you can breathe the pure South Tyrolean air surrounding Lake Antholz.
The Hotel & Spa Alpenresidenz Antholz is located in the middle of the South Tyrolean mountains, close to the Dolomites. This spectacular mountain landscape offers nature aficionados a perfect holiday destination with numerous leisure opportunities and outdoor activities at any time of the year.
Discover the picturesque surroundings on a hiking or mountain bike tour, cool off in the clear mountain lakes, or visit South Tyrol’s numerous cultural sites. The Biathlon centre is only a few steps away from the hotel and, even in the summer, offers athletic activities and courses such as the summer biathlon, for everyone. Whether it’s alone, in pairs, or during an active holiday with family in South Tyrol, you certainly won’t get bored.
Not only will you find relaxation when hiking in nature or unwinding by the idyllic Lake Antholz, but also at our Acquapura SPA Wellness & Water World. Here you will find everything you need to truly rejuvenate yourself within 1,000 m²: personalised fitness, beauty, and wellness programmes, exquisite spa and cosmetic treatments with high-quality products from our Team Dr. Joseph product line, an indoor and heated outdoor pool, many different saunas, Kneipp pools, rest areas with heated water beds, and much more. This is the perfect way to supplement your active holiday in South Tyrol.
Our 47 room and suites with a rustic-modern style offer a wonderful feel-good ambience and enough room for a carefree active holiday in South Tyrol. The hammocks on the suites’ balconies provide that special living experience during the summer. The unique, culinary pleasure and caring service of our ¾ Luxury Board Plus awaits you in our restaurant area. Our Alp-Adria cuisine dishes are prepared with the right amount of creativity and, of course, with the best ingredients from the region. A rich breakfast in the morning, a light snack at noon and homemade cake in the afternoon, and luscious dishes in the evening await you.
Take advantage of our holiday offers in Antholz in South Tyrol and enjoy the South Tyrol cordiality and hospitality.
Highlights At the Hotel & Spa Alpenresidenz AnterselvaFFFF
- An excellent kitchen with Alp-Adria dishes and an exclusive barbeque evening awaits you in Antholz
- Our hotel in Antholz is the ideal starting point for hikes & bicycle tours. High-quality bicycles (Rent and Go Ladstätter in Olang) and e-bikes (directly at the hotel) make every bicycle tour a memorable experience
- Welcome dog – your four-legged companion is very much welcome here
- You will find peace and the perfect retreat in the South Tyrol mountains at our hotel, situated near Lake Antholz
- Our active guide will accompany you in the summer to the most beautiful locations in the Antholz valley. The dreamy views will enchant you
- Antholz is a true Biathlon and cross crountry Mecca in the winter. Run right across Lake Antholz with cross-country skis – a winter spectacle!
- The creative culinary team in Antholz will gastronomically spoil you with regional delicacies and refined creations.
- You will be sure to find well-being at the 1,000m² Acquapura SPA. Soothing massages along with beauty and cosmetic treatments with products from Team DR JOSEPH ensure relaxation, inner balance, and visible beauty.
- Anyone looking for a quiet retreat will find the perfect place in Antholz’s wintery, idyllic nature.
- Our active guide will accompany you through the snowy forests and wintery landscapes in the Antholz valley during the winter. Whether it’s during skiing, snowshoe hiking, or winter hiking, you will feel this place’s magic.