The magical mountains of our holiday region in the Kronplatz are an ideal destination for excursions for hikers and mountain enthusiasts. The choice of hiking and mountain climbing opportunities is virtually unlimited and provides the right option for every need and taste. Be it nice hike, carefree hike, short hike with its fascinating wetlands and small lakes, a beautiful walk around Lake Antholz, or a hike across mountain pastures and peaks to the Sattler Saddle boarder pass – you are spoilt for choice.
In Antholz, you won’t just find breath-taking mountain scenery of the Rieserferner and views all the way to the Dolomites, but also experience the famous South Tyrolian hospitality on mountain pastures and in huts with traditional culinary treats
Our services for hikers:
- Active guide for your special holiday experience and personalised trip advising
- Hiking equipment rental: Backpacks, hiking sticks
- Picnic basket rental for a tasty outing in the country
- Free use of public transportation in South Tyrol with the Holidaypass Premium
- Comprehensive activity programme and excellent discounts at local service providers thanks to the Holidaypass Premium