Immerse in to the underworld of pristine beauty
Discovered in 1995 but opened for public as of 2004, Modric Cave is one of the untouched nature phenomenon that can be found only a 20 minutes drive away from Punta Skala. Due to specific micro-environmental conditions visits to Modric Cave are possible only in a smaller groups escorted by knowledgeable guides and speleologists providing hands on experience to the visitors.
- Discover the world of speleologists
- Visit is done in small groups on a new and natural eco-approach
- The temperature is throughout the year the same: 17 °C
- Tour of the cave accompanied by speleologists
- Smaller groups – hands on experience
- Unique temperature conditions in the cave – temperature is the same all year around