Please scroll down!
Wellness & SPA
„Acqua pura“ means „pure water“. Clean water from the mountains of the Dachstein- Tauern region plays the central role in our Acquapura SPA. It stimulates blood circulation, activates metabolism, and enhances overall health and wellbeing.
Wellness, pool and fitness are on approx. 1,500 sq m:
- Swimming landscape with an indoor and outdoor pool; Jacuzzis and an
- outdoor whirlpool in the sauna area
- Indoor sauna area with several themed saunas and wellness facilities
- Out-of-view outdoor sauna area with a Finnish sauna and a plunge pool
- Private SPA area for individual wellness experiences for two people
- Relaxation room with direct access to a summer terrace with lounges
- Massage and treatment cabins with daylight and an attractive view of the region‘s natural landscape
- Fitness room with a panorama view and various fitness equipment for stamina and weight training (gym)
- A wide range of sports and activities
- Spa lobby, bistro and spa shop
- Acquapura SPA treatments & prices
Choose your favorite treatment and book an appointment +43 3687 214-660, or at.fsg.spa @ falkensteiner.com
Our summer opening hours:
|The Falkensteiner Hotel Schladming was nominated for the European
HEALTH & SPA AWARD in the category “Best Signature Treatment"