Acquapura SPA, spanning 2,500 m², is the distinctive wellness concept at the Falkensteiner wellness hotels and means “pure water” in Italian. The theme of water is interpreted differently at each hotel depending on its location, geography and natural surroundings.
Wellness & spa highlights
- Indoor and heated outdoor pool
- Sauna area with a steam bath, infrared cabin, bio sauna, outdoor Finnish sauna and mill sauna, cold-water canal
- Barefoot-trail in the sauna area
- Private SPA for two
- SPA bistro with a terrace
- Massages, cosmetics, baths, wraps and pampering packages
- Cardio fitness room and gym
Our Acquapura tips:
- Nutrition coaching: Your body will thank you: A customised nutrition and exercise programme for a healthier lifestyle. That you can practice at home, too!
- Yoga and Qigong: Tap into the strength your soul has to offer and recharge your batteries! Targeted relaxation techniques will get your energy flowing.
- The Mühlviertel: A very special natural experience: This unique landscape offers unlimited possibilities to relax and recuperate in an active way.