The wellness concept that Falkensteiner hotels follow is know as Acquapura SPA, meaning “pure water” in Italian. While this concept is incorporated in all hotels, the theme of water itself can be interpreted to mirror each particular hotels aesthetics and surroundings. One of the things that stands out in our Spa treatments in the 2.500 m² Acquapura SPA Leonfelden are our Kneipp-therapies.
Wellness & spa highlights
- Indoor and heated outdoor pool
- Sauna area with a steam bath, infrared cabin, bio sauna, outdoor Finnish sauna and mill sauna, cold-water canal
- Barefoot-trail in the sauna area
- Private SPA for two
- SPA bistro with a terrace
- Massages, cosmetics, baths, wraps and pampering packages
- Cardio fitness room and gym
Our Acquapura tips:
- Nutritional coaching: Your body will thank you: A customised nutrition and exercise programme for a healthier lifestyle. And one that you can practice at home too!
- Yoga and Qigong: Gather strength from your soul and recharge your batteries! Targeted relaxation techniques will get your energy flowing.
- The Mühlviertel: A very special natural experience: This unique landscape offers unlimited possibilities to relax and recuperate in an active way.